Best time to book this tour: October-December, mid-March-May
Traveling to Nepal is an awesome adventure experience in itself, but here are some highlights you can look forward to on your Grand Nepal Tour.
Kathmandu cultural tour
Fascinating Bhaktapur Durbar Square
Exploring wild jungles of Nepal
Beautiful sunrise view from Nagarkot
interactions with locals
Mountain views from Pokhara
airport shuttle on arrival and departure
accommodation for the entire trip - 9 nights
all meals on board
Expert team leader
all necessary documents and permits
all ground transportation on the tour
group medical supplies (first aid kit)
airfare to and from Nepal
additional day trips in Kathmandu
any additional snacks, food, alcoholic drinks, or souvenirs
Our 10-day itinerary has been carefully designed so that you have time to acclimatize and do sightseeing in Kathmandu. If you wish to make any changes in this itinerary then please let us know and we can customize it for you.
- Group meeting, orientation, Kathmandu day tour
- Site seeing Bhaktapur Durbar Square and drive to Nagarkot hilltop for the night and great sunrise mountain view in the morning.
- Drive to Chitwan Safari Resort - activities (Tharu village walk & cultural programme in the evening)
- Jeep Safari, canoeing, and more activities
- Drive to Bandipur village - sunset view, village walk, and traditional meal.
- Drive to Pokhara
- A day in Pokhara - activities (sightseeing, sunrise mountain view tour, boating)